Adult ProgramsIrrespective of how a client becomes homeless, all DMHWC's clients receive:
- Safe, anonymous housing.
- A personal case manager to assist in coordinating the client's journey to self-sufficiency.
- Financial consulting to assist with budgeting, debt repayment and savings strategies.
And while each DMHWC's participant is unique, some common causes for why individuals may need services are: domestic violence, human trafficking, sudden loss of loved one, unexpected medical calamity, natural disaster, political unrest in a client's home country, and more. For each of these root causes of homelessness, DMHWC offers a variety of services to find a solution:
- Employment counseling
- Supplemental Counseling
- Psychotherapy referral
- Legal services referral
- GED training and assistance
- Credit Counseling
- Computer literacy training
- Weekly Life Skills Program
- Referrals to job training programs
- Fitness and Nutrition